Sunday, July 15, 2018

How To Dress Like A Five Year Old...

...and absolutely love it!

The list of things I admire about the spirited five year old that I spend lots of time with is extensive. She is, in fact, a force to be reckoned with.

I have always loved how she dresses because her style is fun, quirky, and just plain adorable.  While I have not yet gotten the nerve to wear a tutu I am trying to not take my clothing so seriously. This is supposed to be fun and free.

Today as I prepared to dress I thought of something Sophia told me once. "Monna, I pick a shirt and a bottom that I love and I put them on. Then, I wear my favorite shoes."

One can not make it much simpler than that! I wore my ruffled Zelda, white printed plinkas, and my Barbie tennis shoes. And I loved it!!!




Have fun with your clothes today!


Yours,


 Phyllis aka Queen Sheet




No comments:

Post a Comment